I don’t like Heineken all that much, and I definitely hate the Yankees, yet here we are in paradise, living the suite life. (at Yankee Stadium)
Was just thinking how smart of a marketing campaign this is by Coke because everyone’s sharing photos of their cans.
Percentage of people who do their most reading on the toilet: men: 86 percent; women: 27 percent.
"It’s about the system, not the goal." James Clear on measuring progress.
The only way to message people from your phone on Facebook going forward is to use its messenger app.
LinkedIn’s latest mobile app update makes it easier than ever to find a date there.
In Japan, a 16-year-old girl went shopping with her 15-year-old friend before brutally murdering and dissecting her.
Guy on the right gave the guy on the left his seat, then they got to talking.
“Thank you…are you a lawyer?”
“You almost fooled me, but you don’t have a tie…Being a lawyer is hard. Being a _teacher_ is hard.” (at Delancey Train Station : j,m,z)
- “When he was a teenager growing up in a suburb outside of Vancouver, he was turned down for a job at retail PC chain ComputerLand. So he started...”
- In college, when one of my roommates would start rustling around on Saturday morning
- A Printable Guide To Unplugging
So you need to #unplug. You’re feeling overwhelmed by your gadgets—connected to your email list but not to your...
- “Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.”— Romans 13:8 (via claimingmylife)
- Announcing the 2012 National Book Award Finalists!
For information about this year’s twenty Finalists, visit our...